Saturday, November 5, 2011

FTL164

I made this card for Clean and Simple's Fall to Layout 164...here's my card with the sketch:
                   <span class=
Now that I put the sketch next to my card, I see that I could have made my background square a bit smaller...hmmmm...didn't realize that when I made it.  Made with Basic Grey(Indian Summer) paper and the Rolled Rose die from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado.  Used Melon Mambo textured paper, felt from Papertrey Ink...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the color...LOVE that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, lovely card!!! Simple and elegant. I love de background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lisa, I love the way the papers look like a street surrounded by flowering trees, gorgeous flower too, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa. I like the size of the DP panel. So funny, I have my Indian Summer paper out and ready to use today to make quick Thanksgiving cards. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore that paper design, simplicity itself to use it as the background paper for the felt rose :)
    Beautiful card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa