Monday, March 5, 2012

Less is More 57...Neutrals

I feel horrible missing a Less is More challenge, but I DID last week...so this week, I am "on it" early, so the end of the week "stuff" doesn't keep me from it!!  This week's challenge at Less is More is Neutrals, and this is what I came up with last night:
 I made this with a Memory Box die and a sentiment from Craft Lounge.  I die cut the "thanks" and put Stampin Up design paper behind it(the paper is black and gray striped).  Added 3 square rhinestones.
I used another 2 piece Memory Box die with piece of Indian made paper(feels like handmade paper...purchased at Joann's).  The paper is black and white, but as I put it on the card, it looked kind of gray,(it's thin and kind of see through) so when I layered the gray card behind the white panel...I liked the way it looked with the butterfly.  The butterfly's body is a separate piece and I die cut out of black.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings and the card is textured with a Papertrey Ink texture plate.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

13 comments:

  1. This cards a very beautiful. Great work.

    Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous, Lisa! That paper you used for the butterfly is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both wonderful works of art Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous Lisa but I absolutely love the butterfly one
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards Lisa, I love them both.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've used the Thanks die Lisa, makes a truly eye-catching card and the butterfly is amazing, great choice of paper to use for it :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How elegant are these cards, love them.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both...as always...sensational!

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! It looks like letterpress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, lisa!! both cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby fab cards! Looks very elegant too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa