Friday, January 25, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays 87...Markers!

The challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a clean and simple project using markers...
The sponsor for this week's challenge is Crafter's Companion!!...             
                                          Crafter's Companion
Crafter's Companion is offering a wonderful Spectrum Noir prize to this week's winner...SWEET!!               
Ok...here's my card, using some Memento markers and some CAS-ual Fridays stamps...
I used the Countdown set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for the border and the Rad set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for the sentiment.  I stamped the border once, then stamped the sentiment, clear embossing each.  Then I masked the sentiment and stamped the border over the mask.  I clear embossed the border and  then colored the ovals and tiny circles with Memento markers.  I dotted them with Glossy Accents and added a few pink and greeen rhinestones.  
I hope you will join the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays...check out the challenge to get inspired ...then get out those markers, start coloring  and share your creativity with us:)!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love this card! It reminds me of my teenage years! I love how you added in a few jewels to the strands of beads too! CUTE! Can't wait to play in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I just love how you used this set Lisa and put the sentiment. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo they look like strings of pretty glass beads... Love it :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa