Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting 2013 With Love

Happy New Year everyone!!  Starting the new year with love...
 Stamped and cut out banner from Simon Says Stamp's set Just a Love Note  and a sentiment from the same set...used the Stitched Mats from Lil' Inkers and layered on Stampin Up design paper.
 Used the Large Heart dies from Simon Says Stamp and Talk Bubbles 2 for the sentiment.  I die cut the largest heart and cut it out with the nesting heart.  I layered on the Stitched panel die cut by Lil' Inkers and then took 3 more of the mats and embossed with the 3 mats at the same time.  Popped up the hearts with dots.
For the third one, I used a postage stamp die from Papertrey Ink, a heart die from Simon Says Stamp's Large Holiday Shapes. and sentiments from Talk Bubbles 2, the "LOVE" on the stamps is cut from a sentiment on a Simon Says Stamp set Just a Love Note.  So much fun I can hardly stand it....more tomorrow:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are all unbelievable! I especially love (and have pinned) the entwined hearts!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three absolutely adorable cards...love the way you are rocking the die cuts. I love the sweet little postage stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are a prime example of why you are #1 on my favorite list! They are amazing. You always seem to find the coolest things at Simon Say Stamps

    I just happen to have a gift certificate there just waiting to be spent! I know what I will be putting in my shopping cart now!

    Thanks so much for the inspiration :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely on a roll with all your fab heart cards! I'm loving all your great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love love these Lisa. My fave are the little postage stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa