Sunday, February 17, 2013

Flowery Thank You Cards

Was in need of some thank you notes...pulled out a set that I thought would make for some fun flowers.   The flowers are Hero Arts Bold Pop Design Set...stamps with matching dies...and the sentiment is from Hero Arts as well, Thank You Messages.  I used some kraft paper, a spellbinders circle die and cut a circle just big enough for the flower...
I used a helpful hint from the Clean and Simple Card Making class, in getting the sentiment to fit the circle, by placing the circle die on my acrylic block and lining my sentiment AROUND the circle.  This, of course, will only work with clear stamps...but a very cool tip!!  I could have textured or stamped the panel....just opted to keep it plain...and simple:)!!
Made one in orange, too....(also made one in turquoise, but had no turquoise buttons...turquoise seems to be a color that escapes ribbons and buttons:(!!)
 Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...this makes a fabulous gift set too Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great cards. You have really inspired me to make a few of these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun set of cards! Great tip on putting the die cut on the block to line up the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEK!!! Amazing cards! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - love the design of the card and the flower stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..beautiful creations.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. These thank you cards can be really so useful especially in different occasion. It's good to know that these cards can be purchased through the web.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa