Friday, March 1, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

I am excited to share some wonderful news with you today!!  Michele Gross, the owner of the challenge blog, CAS-ual Fridays AND  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, has formed two separate design teams!  She has asked if I would join the new design team for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps....I am so honored, thrilled and excited to let you know I said "YES!!"...so...I am now a Girl Friday at CAS-ual Friday Stamps!!!...
 I have left the challenge blog for the store blog...so I've kind of just "moved next door" ...an offer to create with Michele's stamps was an offer I could not refuse!!  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps are stamps that have wonderful contemporary sentiments in cool, beautiful and simple fonts along with some  very cool graphic images!  The stamps are the best quality, so they are not only easy to stamp with given their content, but their make-up, as well!!  Michele's stamps are right up my alley, too!!  I LOVE sentiments and, being that I love to die cut, the sentiments are PERFECT with a simple image from the set or, especially for me, with a simple die cut...Clean and Simple!!...
I am honored to be among an amazing group of artists on this design team...you can check out their blogs to see their beautiful work...
                  Dana Seymour
                      Laurie Willison
                      Lynn Mangan
                      Michelle Woerner
                      Piali Biswas
                      Virginia Lu
You can get to know all the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Girl Fridays a bit better by going to the STORE BLOG...Michele  has asked us all the same 5 questions...the very interesting  answers from all the different girls shows the real diversity of this wonderful group...FUN!!  Can hardly wait to get started ...thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

16 comments:

  1. So clean and crisp!! PERFECTION, Lisa!! So glad that you are on the team (YAY!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful (as always!)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You!!! You just blow me away every single time! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saying yes to this team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa, You're my guru ( I know that sounds corny but really, you are!!) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it was a no brainer for Michele to ask you to join the store DT Lisa..... you showcase the stamps beautifully :0)
    Look forward to seeing you tempt us :0)
    Huge Birthday hugs for you today too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, soft serene card! And I'm so thrilled to be on this team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, just what I expect from you LIsa. Sheer perfection. SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lisa! Congrats on DT for CAS-ual Fridays stamps. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your well-deserved move to the DT! I just love your work, including this fabulous card! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa I love your card! Fabulous design. I am super excited to be on this team with you! Here's to a fun ride :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card Lisa. I love that all your cards are so very different the only common denominator is their 'gorgeousness'.
    Congrats on your new (ad)venture, you richly deserve it.
    Best wishes.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super classy card. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smart move on Michelle's part..........you are so awesome! Congratulations Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Your cards are always so beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations . You are an asset to the team. I think your cards are fabulous and although I am a lazy
    "commenter "I love your cards and often visit your blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy for you! I love your cards and you're perfect for that team!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa