Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Less Is More 146...Designer Paper Love Birds...

The challenge this week at Less is More is to make a clean and simple card using designer paper.  Oh my...with endless possibilities, I chose to use some bird templates I had and using some designer paper, cut out two "love" birds
The Paper Smooches sentiment is what spurred me on to choose snowflake papers and adding embossed snowflakes.  I added a die cut heart from the papers I used for the birds and added some glossy accents to them.  The "branch" the birds are sitting on is actually the Tall Tree die from Simon Says Stamp.  I wanted a branch that wasn't so realistic looking, in keeping with the whimsical feel of the sentiment.  The paper is My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas (got at Michael's), the embossing folder, sorry to say, a Cuttlebug European Exclusive that I am unable to find sold anywhere...but I do so love the look of it).  The cardstock is Papertrey Ink Rustic White.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look...hope your day is as happy as you make me:)!!

8 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lisa, if that doesn't end up as a showCASe card I'll be amazed. Simply stunning and such a great take on the challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the card is so adorable Lisa.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The birds are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous. I love those birds from designer paper. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!
    Perfect for our challenge!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant use of designer papers
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa