Sunday, March 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti March Color Challenge

Reverse Confetti is having their monthly color challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog, here is my card and the colors for this month's challenge...

I used the new March release stamps and dies from the Reverse Confetti set Petals and Posies.  I also used a sentiment from the new set, Beautiful Banners.  I used the Confetti Cuts Love Note dies for the frame and the set's heart dies embossed on the card.  I layered the flowers and their middles, hand cut out and popped up the frame with a solid scalloped frame underneath it. 
 A close up of the embossing on the card...

Hope you will check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for more inspiration and to join the challenge:)!!
 

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Stunning and striking card - love how you've combined those colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling, Lisa - love the scalloped frame and all the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is perfection, Lisa! Im going to have to figure out how to do that embossing with the dies. Floors me every time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love Blue & Yellow! Beautiful design and creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for the new RC challenge Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combo and what you did with it. Sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh! I just love this card. It is so perfect in every way. I have a soft spot for flowers and polka dots together.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa