Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti April Color Challenge

It is the 16th of the month, and the Reverse Confetti Blog Color Challenge for April begins today!  Here is my card and the colors for April's challenge...
Here are the colors:
 I thought these three colors PERFECT for a bouquet of flowers, although I DID add yellow centers to the flowers!  I used the Confetti Cuts Petals n' Posies dies for my flowers and their centers.  I simply used very thin strips of green paper for the stems and cut the leaves with a circle punch(cutting from both sides to make a leaf).  I used a Spellbinder Sunflower die center for some small dots for added dimension and texture for the middles of the flowers.  The tag and sentiment are from the Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners set.  Here is a close up of the flowers...
I have had such fun these last two months designing for Reverse Confetti with the rest of Jen's team!  Reverse Confetti is a wonderful company with some wonderful women at the helm along with a  wonderful design team!  Reverse Confetti has  amazing stamps and dies...I can hardly wait for next month's release!!  Thank you so much, Jen, for allowing me to showcase your most recent release!!
I hope you will all check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for more inspiration and to join this month's challenge!!



Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. your work is so inspiring. THis is gorgoeus. look so simple, yet it is stunning! thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is beautiful! I am so happy to have you as a 'Fetti Friend!! Your creations inspire me!! Lotsa hugs-Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bouquet, Lisa! Loved seeing your Reverse Confetti creations over the past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Lisa! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Lovely take on the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bouquet of flowers, what a great technique for the greenery. An exercise in patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy bouquet of flowers. This is so simple yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa