Saturday, January 17, 2015

Paint Chips...Die Cut and Stamped Flowers

I decided to pull out my paint chips for some ombre valentines, but wound up using them for flowers!  I LOVE paint chips!!   I used the chips for the die cut flowers on the first card, and the stamped flowers on the second.  I LOVE the shades of color that are on one chip...make for some pretty shades of flowers that always go perfectly together :)!!...
 These flower dies from My Favorite Things are so pretty!  I paired them with a wonderful sentiment stamp from Simon Says Stamp.  Here's a close up...
 The second one uses one of my very favorite layouts for 5 tiny flowers...love the corner with a straight font sentiment underneath them.
This pink row of flowers was my second attempt.  I stamped on the paint chip with a cute Lawn Fawn stamp, clear embossed and cut out the flowers.    I DID use a Penny Black die to make the tiny circles for the flower's centers, and then used glossy accents over the centers.  I stamped the sentiment (from another cute Lawn Fawn set) and the stems, coloring the leaves with markers.  The card below was my first attempt...in purple...but I wasn't happy with my stem placement in relation to the sentiment (a little too far to the left), or my stamping of the stems (a bit slanted),but opted to put it up to show you (I know...I'm a bit OCD:)!!)...
Oh, I KNOW I will be using more paint chips!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


8 comments:

  1. I love both card designs but the purple flowers are my FAVORITE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards, Lisa!!! Love the idea to use the paint chips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your CAS, expecially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing as always!
    Have a great week Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards. So simple yet really sweet. Anyone would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that bouquet. You're making it hard to keep my promise not to buy more dies! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those flowers with the designer paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa