Monday, February 15, 2016

Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit...A Couple Peeps!

Today, I have a couple cards to show you that I made with the brand new Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit...
This kit has the CUTEST peeps and paper ever, here's a pic of what's in the kit...
I used the largest peep stamp and die, stamped with Simon Sunkist ink, a sheet of the kit's paper, and used the Simon Square stitched dies to make a frame that the peep  could peek out from...

The second one, I used the same peep, along with another of the cute sentiments, and another sheet of  the adorable paper...
I colored the "HUGS" with markers and dotted the eyes and the nose of the peep with Enamel Accents...
OK...CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!  What "SWEET" fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and beautiful cards... as always!
    Have a great week Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love these, both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards - can't wait to get my kit!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa