Thursday, June 2, 2016

Birthday Card For Mom

My mom's birthday is in a few days!  I decided to use the beautiful Spring Flowers stamps by Simon Says Stamp(they now have coordinating DIES, TOO:)!!) to make a card for her special day!...
I had previously used these pretty stamps on two different cards, with white and gold embossing, now I've  used black ink for my trio!   I sponged the color on cardstock, then stamped on the sponged paper.  The sentiment is from a retired Simon stamp set, From Us.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love the blend of florals and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite colour combos and adore that flower image! Looks great with the bold stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love those flowers and the colours with the background work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Yellow and grey are so good together, and I just love your background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I ordered the flowers after seeing your card. My shipment is on the way :)
    Thanks much for sharing!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa