Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Rainbow and Sparkly Birthday Centerpieces Card

I used the My Favorite Things Happy Birthday Centerpieces die to make a rainbow and sparkly silver birthday card...
I chose a black panel and die cut rainbow letters, stars and candles and some glittery silver for the outside stars and cake stripes.  I die cut the papers individually...did the red, orange, green and purple in one swipe of the Big Shot, and put strips of pink, yellow and blue on the die to die cut with a  second swipe for the letters.  Here's a close up...
I have some leftovers that I have an idea to use for another card...we'll see how it pans out:):)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Great card, so bright and sparkly! Who wouldn't love this one???

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa