Saturday, July 22, 2017

Feel Better Soon Vine of Flowers

I used the leaves from the Simon Says Stamp Forget Me Not die set, flowers from the Mini Flowers and Leaves set, and a sentiment from the Handlettered Encouragement stamp set to make a get well card...
I die cut,  and layered both the leaves and flowers, and embossed the card with a piece of burlap to give the card some texture.  Love this layout for sentiments...they can be nicely nested into the image...kinda looks cool:)!! I made sure to put a flower over each spot where the leaves ended and began(there are 2 long and 2 short),  making it look like one long vine of leaves.   Here's a close up...you can see the lines of the embossed burlap a bit better close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa. I don't think I would have thought to use the forget me not leaves with the mini flowers. They work so well together. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lisa. Like your idea of embossing with the burlap to give texture. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Lisa. Love the embossed texture with the burlap and the flowers/vine look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa I'm new to your blog and adore your cards ...Everything you've done has caught my eye because I love your attention to detail and also the freshness of the colours you choose.

    I like to layer my die cuts too and am wondering if you glue the layers of card before you cut or apply adhesive afterwards which is fiddly? Aileen (UK) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa