Saturday, October 28, 2017

Joy to the WORLD

I used a couple My Favorite Thing dies to make a Christmas card using my favorite non tradtional Christmas colors...
I just discovered, while writing this post, that the My Favorite Things You Mean the World to Me die doesn't appear to be available any longer😞😞, but did see it on ebay😊😊!!  I used a circle die to cut he world out, and then I layered both the world and the "joy".  I used a sentiment from a Hero Arts set that finished this pretty "joy ".  The side striped panels are using the same color blue as the world and pinstriped with versamark and white embossed.  Here's a close up...
Ahhh...happiness...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love your adorable Christmas card -- especially the non-traditional colors! The twine across the top is the perfect touch!

    I'd love for you to link this up to the Cropstop blog where anything goes as long as you use something from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
    You can find the current link up here:
    www.cropstop.com/blog/autumn/october-challenge-link-party-33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Lisa. Frantic Stamper has some of the MFT dies. I've never purchased through them, just thought I'd pass the info along in case anyone wants to get the die. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa