Saturday, October 14, 2017

On a String Christmas Stars

I love the Simon Says Stamp On a String stamp and die set...the sentiments and all the little possibilities of things hanging on those strings...well...fun!!  Today, I used the stars and made a non traditional colored Christmas card...
I saw the color combo when I googled Christmas colors, so combined the gold embossed strings and sentiment with some coral and aqua blue cardstock and enamel dots.  I layered the stars and added a piece of gold cardstock behind the white panel to show through on the top and bottom of the card.  Here's a close up...
This set can be used for more than just Christmas and winter... oh yeah..what fun...have more ideas:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Love this! Absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card and adding the gold to the top and bottom was a terrific idea! Very nice.
    Kate C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever, Lisa. I love the colors and especially with the gold embossing. So pretty. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL as always..♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could also be used for New Years or birthdays. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sweet card! These pastel colors are absolutely beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa