Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Love is Everyday!

 I recently got the Memory Box Double Stitched Heart Rings dies and made a couple cards
...With Love...
I love these hearts...two different shaped hearts in five heart dies...such fun!!  I die cut and layered the five hearts and die cut five different colored pieces of cardstock to adhere over the white layers.  I added a Simon Says Stamp sentiment and some enamel dots.  Here's a close up...
 The second one, I used the three similiar shaped dies, and made the outside ones pink and one red one in the center.  I added my striped recycled papers on the top and bottom of the panel...
Here's a close up...
Hearts are for everyday...FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple look of the cards. I especially like the bright, non-valentines colored hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really love visiting your blog. Your cards are so delightfully CAS. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, Lisa. I especially like when you and the black and white stripe to the bottom of the card. I thought of you when I saw My Favorite Things new black and white striped paper pad. It's got both diagonal stripes and vertical. I'm thinking the paper would last you a LONG time with the small amount you like to use. I really enjoy your CAS style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, they are both beautiful!
    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so pretty. I love how you sometimes make several different cards with the same set. That is so inspirational and makes me see how versatile the dies are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both wonderful! You always know exactly where to place die cuts on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je vous découvre et j'adore , merci .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are fabulous Lisa, these are beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cards - love them!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa