Monday, March 12, 2018

Simply Sweet!

I used the new Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate and Simply Sentiments sets to make some simply done, simply sweet cards...I LOVE these sets!!!!!  The cards are all done the same way...colored with markers and layered, but how cool that the layouts are all different, with different backgrounds and an added touch on a couple...
 This first one is for my mom...her favorite flowers are sunflowers, daisies and tulips...DONE!!!💛 

The second one, my daughter had the idea to dot the centers of the "sunflowers" and I used the corner with no textured background.

The third one, I used the flowers as a border with a lengthwise card, textured the background, and dotted the centers of the flowers with glossy accents.

The last one I used the row of candles and made a birthday card!  I used a rainbow of colors and my wink of stella pen to give some glitter to the flames... 
Ok...seriously...SO...MUCH...FUN!!!!  Stamp, cut, color, card...sweet!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love these really cute cards with their simple elegance! The font of the sentiments fits perfectly with the images. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards, Lisa! Love the different flower centers - subtle change, but lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how clever of you! Very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fantastic, Lisa! Each card is like a beam of sunshine! That is a stamp set from the new release that I didn't think I needed...Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa