Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Thankful Heart

I am having fun with some new sentiment dies that I got by Penny Black!  The Thankful Heart die is the one I chose to use today:)!... 
 What is SO cool about this die,  is that it's shape and cute font, really "seem" designed to perfectly fit into a heart!!  I used some older patterned paper by Reverse Confetti with hearts on it, to make a rainbow of color for this sentiment!  I layered it, and adhered it to a very contrasting piece of black cardstock.  I added some enamel dots, and adhered it all to a card panel that I layered a couple times from below.  Here's a close up...
Such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa